- October 26 - Professional Day - No Students
- November 11 - Holiday - Veterans Day - School Closed
- November 23 - No School - Thanksgiving Break
- December 07 - Early Dismissal - Parent Teacher Conference
- December 09 - Early Dismissal - Parent Teacher Conference
- December 11 - Early Dismissal - Parent Teacher Conference
- December 21 - Begin Winter Break - No School
We serve students from age 18 months through Third Grade in a very unique child centered, community-oriented setting. Our Directresses work in a Montessori prepared environment guiding children to become self-directed, cooperative, and responsible individuals of the community while building solid foundations in humanitarianism, intellectual growth and peace.
Our Pre-Primary Program introduces our youngest students to the Montessori classroom instilling the basic Montessori foundations of respect for themselves, others and their environment, while our Primary Program enables three-year-olds through kindergarteners to develop independence, coordination, concentration, order and self-discipline on their path to higher learning.
In addition, MCS offers wonderful Enrichment programs throughout the year as well as a daily Aftercare program.
As with anything regarding the rearing of our children, our school's success depends on Parent Commitment and community involvement. This dedication encourages a sense of teamwork throughout our school family on campus and at events helping to create meaningful and lasting memories for our students' first educational endeavor. We as adults can but guide the child, leaving them free to develop and grow as nature intended. Maria Montessori's philosophies are more important today than ever.
Come visit our classrooms and experience this amazing method of respecting the child on their journey of learning.